Safe and uninvasive hospital renovation with TKR solutions
TKR has been involved in sealing hundreds of indoor air repair projects over the years. As well as being involved in the responsible renovation of hospitals and health centres across Finland.
During the construction period, the TKR allows for simultaneous work, criteria for cleanliness of installation work, less allergenic compounds on site, minimal demolition work (asbestos removal without damaging structures), short downtime of the premises and with these a long life cycle of the buildings. Easy to maintain and easy to inspect solution (e.g. different colours of coating layers).
With the right working techniques and material choices, we have saved the hospital world tens of thousands of euros for the end client and, over the life of the building, for the property owners.
- Air leakage seals for exterior walls and windows
- Sealing of expansion joints
- Floor coatings (odourless installation in the hospital area, no need to close the whole floor and ready for use the next day)
- Waterproofing of sanitary facilities
- Coating and sealing of ventilation air ducts and chambers
- Coating of floor drains without damaging the structure, etc.